Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Christien

Happy Birthday, my darlin'

You are my shining star. You are always there when I am feeling bad and you've always sense it even if I don't say anything, even when you were very young. You are the one that does his best to keep everyone together when things get bad. I love you and I appreciate your willingness to make things right when you've done wrong with your sincere apology. You are now a young man, who will achieve greatness in this world. You may not always have confidence in your abilities but I believe in you, honey. I know you will suprise everyone who has not seen in you what I see in you, a winning achiever, mediator and leader. Your artistry, writing skills, and knack for computers will take you very far in this world of technology.

Stay strong "elite"

No comments: