Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finals & last day of Drawing class

Today was the last day of my college drawing course. Here are some really awesome self portrait (our final assignment) done by some classmates. Pay particular attention to the last two, they have produced continuously amazing work throughout the semester. I have sought their advice myself. The last image is of the self portrait with "300" movie helmet I have really admired his work, in fact, the entire class has admired his level of skill. Great guy and wonderful work. He shared his dad's website with the instructor, who is also an accomplished artist. I was able to see the website too. I was really flattered when he admired work I had done. It really boost my confidence. I was excited to have a drawing course as a requirement for my degree but "man" am I glad the semester is over! I learned a lot but it was really, really hard work. I did learn a lot both from the instructor and from seeing other's work and listening to how they did it.




No comments: